Dr. Greg Sikorski ND was born in Calgary and raised in Cochrane, AB. Always interested in Medicine and Health, he started exploring areas of medicine during his Bachelor of Sciences in Biology at the University of Calgary. Not being satisfied with the regular medical choices, he came across Naturopathic Medicine and started working at a clinic to learn more about it. After completing his Bachelor of Science, he continued on to complete the 4 year Naturopathic Medicine program at CCNM (Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine) in Toronto.
- 12 month internship at the largest Naturopathic Clinic in North America, The Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic.
- +3000 hours of classroom education
- +1200 hours of clinical training
- A core science foundation in anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, immunology, embryology, pathology, microbiology and pharmacology
- Naturopathic modalities of Traditional Chinese medicine, nutrition, herbal medicines, acupuncture, homeopathy, massage and hydrotherapy.
- A month Externship at Carp Ridge Ecowellness Centre outside of Ottawa
- Being VP Finance on the Naturopathic Student’s Association for 2 years
- Working as a rep for Rocky Mountain Analytical Labs
- Being a member of the Grad Committee
- Getting involved with Naturopaths’ without Borders – fundraising and traveling to Guatemala to treat adults, children and elderly using natural medicines
“I am here to listen and learn about you. To get to the heart of you and figure out what is going on. I look forward to meeting you and working together to improve your health”